Google Adsense

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

6 Easy Natural Remedies For Headaches

6 Easy Natural Remedies For Headaches



Since I existent eating a 95 - 100 % raw vegetarian diet, it is very, very unfamiliar that I get a headache. But once in a while I still do. These are the strategies that I take to get rid of them.
1. Re - hydrate. Medical researchers still don ' t know fully catch why, but dehydration is a common trigger for all kinds of headaches. Whenever I apprehension the square one of a headache, I make sure to drink pure water right away. If it ' s available, I drink fresh coconut water instead. Thatีs owing to it is so high in electrolytes which serve to re - hydrate the cells of the body more quickly than plain water.
2. Pressure massage. Acupressure often works to relieve pressure associated with a tension headache. I have had fame by using my fingertips to push firmly on the very top of my sassy while taking a few sunk breaths. Try 30 seconds of pressure accordingly 30 seconds of relaxation for 3 - 4 rounds. I also like to add in a snog firm kiss massage.
3. Use essential oils. Studies at the Incorruptible - Albrechts University in Kiel, Germany show that essential oils are as good in blocking pain from tension headaches as acetominophen ( ie., Tylenol ). My favorite is essential oil to use is Peppermint. Clove, Lavender, Basil and Fir can also be helpful.
To use an essential oil for headache, dilute 2 - 3 drops with a vegetable oil and exercise it to the temples, the back of the kiss, late the ears, the forehead and under the nose. Make sure to use only therapeutic grade oils. Alternatively try rubbing a few drops on the palms of your hands, ergo point them over your nose and inhale painfully for several note. If this doesn ' t work, sometimes I ' ll put a drop of oil on my use and residence it on the roof of my ingress.
4. Rebounding. As strange as this may sound, if none of these other methods work for me, I partly always get rid of a headache by spending a few scandal sheet gently jumping on my rebounder. At first it ' s a bit galling, but within a minute the headache often vanishes. I altar ' t read situation about this anywhere, but my guess is that the rebounding helps relieve tension and spinal misalignment that may be causing the pain.
I also want to share a couple more herbal headache remedies that that I havenีt used in consummation, but are reported to be effective by herbalists.
5. Cayenne pepper. Capsaicin, an active ingredient in hot peppers, has been shown to block substance P, a protein in the body which serves as a neurotransmitter of pain. For that inducement, cayenne and chili peppers can be used for pain relief. You can dominance a cream with capsaicin in it at a health food store. Alternatively, try this more cutting remedy: using a toothpick, sniff a little proposition of cayenne into each nostril.
6. Willow bark tea. Willow bark contains salicylic acid, which is the active ingredient in aspirin. To make the tea, add 1 teaspoon of dried willow bark to a cup of hot water. Let steep for 10 register and enjoy temperate.
These natural headache remedies are best used with infrequent headaches. If you have regular headaches of any indulgent there may be something else out of balance that you need to take care of. Some things to look at are:
A. Your diet. Cut out all dairy and wheat products for at smallest a tide. I ' ve met some far-reaching period migraine sufferers who have totally eliminated their pain this way. Also, you may want to consider completing a indepth intestinal cleanse.
B. Your spinal organism. Misalignment of the spine is a uppermost cause of tension headaches. Try yoga, a chiropractic call or a raindrop approach massage to enter on to retrain the spine.
C. Your hormones. If you are menopausal, talk to your doctor about using natural hormone replacement therapies.
D. You electromagnetic environment. Limit your exposure to harmful EMF radiation from computers, cell phones, radiant lights and more. Stay my website for a limitless article on how to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment